A modern efficient and caring service for a sensible pre-agreed fee
Purely Probate offers helpful and sympathetic service to people
who have been bereaved
- Unlike most lawyers we agree a fixed price without any extras, unless the estate is particularly complex. We need to ask you a number of questions about the estate, to understand its size and complexity. Once we have this information we will give you a fixed price quote. This means you won't have to worry that we will charge you on a time spent basis every time you talk to us.
- We will use simple English and explain everything to you as clearly as possible. We will not intimidate you with long letters full of legal jargon. We will give you clear guidance and advice.
- If any of the assets of the estate need to be sold we will either complete the sale for you or arrange for the work to be carried out by a specialist. Sometimes (for example, house sales or house clearance) there will be an extra charge but this will be agreed with you in advance.
- We may be able to save you money. We can provide tax advice and we are happy to work with your own accountant or tax advisor.
- The solicitor who drew up the Will is often instructed to obtain Probate. Sometimes the solicitor is holding the original Will; occasionally they are named as Executor. In either case there is no obligation to use them. We are experts in this field, and we can work for you for a price which is likely to be lower than a solicitor in a general practice.
You do not need to be physically close to our offices in Somerset. Although we like to meet our clients we can get to know you by telephone, e-mail and letter. Documents can be sent securely. We can visit you in your home and the cost of one visit will be included in the fixed fee.
Pre-agree prices unless the estate is particularly complex. More information...
Let us provide you with a quotation to prepare your will. Please click here for further information.
powers of attorney
To read about Powers of Attorney and our pre-agreed price services click here.
list of personal effects
You can leave instructions about who receives your treasured items. More information...
Please contact us if you want to have an informal chat. There will be no charge. Ring us on
01458 850146 or email us at email@example.com or fill in the form below and we will get back to you.
Alternatively you can write to to: Purely Probate, Higher Farm, West Bradley, Somerset., BA6 8LT
Instruct your executors to use Purely Probate Solicitors
If you would like your Executors to use Purely Probate after you have died, please click here to download our instruction form. You can then print the instruction and leave it with your Will.