Terms and Use
about Purely Probate
1. Purely Probate maintains professional indemnity insurance and has a procedure for making complaints; if you require information about either, please contact Judith Derbyshire at email@example.com
2. Purely Probate is not authorised under the Financial Services
and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to
offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we
are regulated by the Solicitors' Regulation Authority (number 555396), which has
complaints and redress procedures. We can only provide investment
services if they are an incidental part of the professional services
we have been engaged to provide.
3. Purely Probate acts as legal adviser; it is not part of our role to give advice on the merits of investment transactions. Any investment decision is for our clients to make and no communication by the firm should be treated as an invitation or inducement to our clients to engage in investment activity.
use of our website
4. The materials contained on this website are to provide general
information. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy
and completeness of the contents of the pages on this site but the
information does not constitute legal or professional advice and
must not be relied on as such.
5. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in these pages. Furthermore, Purely Probate does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through this site.
links to third party websites
6. The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Please contact us if you want to have an informal chat. There will be no charge. Ring us on
01458 850146 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and we will get back to you.
Alternatively you can write to to: Purely Probate, Higher Farm, West Bradley, Somerset., BA6 8LT
Instruct your executors to use Purely Probate Solicitors
If you would like your Executors to use Purely Probate after you have died, please click here to download our instruction form. You can then print the instruction and leave it with your Will.