1. In some areas of our website we ask you to provide information
that will enable us to supply you with our services. We will also
use this information to contact you to advise you of services that
may be of interest to you.
2. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone without your consent or unless ordered by a Court of Law.
3. We will respect your personal information and undertake to comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation currently in force, both in respect of the personal information supplied by you in general or as part of the recruitment process and in respect of any personal information which we may process.
4. In relation to the information provided by you, you agree that we may use such information in accordance with the purposes for which your information has been obtained.
If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, please contact Purely Probate.
5. Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request details of the information we hold about you. If you would like details about the personal information we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .Further details of our and your legal obligations and duties can be found at the Information Commissioner's Office website.
Further details of our and your legal obligations and duties can be found at the Information Commissioner's Office website
Please contact us if you want to have an informal chat. There will be no charge. Ring us on
01458 850146 or email us at email@example.com or fill in the form below and we will get back to you.
Alternatively you can write to to: Purely Probate, Higher Farm, West Bradley, Somerset., BA6 8LT
Instruct your executors to use Purely Probate Solicitors
If you would like your Executors to use Purely Probate after you have died, please click here to download our instruction form. You can then print the instruction and leave it with your Will.